Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 months ago

Do you enjoy x-men movies and why?

• David
    Favorite Answer

I've liked most of them. Logan was easily my favorite. I've been a fan of the X-Men since I was a kid. I still have a big shoebox full of the old X-Men comics from the late 80s / early 90s. Being gay, I always identified with the X-Men and their themes of being an outsider simply because of how you were born, the civil rights struggles, and fighting for equality. I've also really enjoyed the X-Men stuff that's been on TV like the FX show Legion.

No, those aren't my kind of movies

• Olive

They are alright. Good action

• Kathy

No, I don't. They do not interest me.

I enjoyed Logan, Deadpool (2015), X-Men (2000), X2: X-Men United, Deadpool 2, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Last Stand, The Wolverine, and X-Men: Days of the Future Past.

It has some great action epic scenes and Special effects in each movie that I enjoyed. But mostly, I really enjoyed Logan.

Yes, because the action scenes are good, and so are the storylines, but X2 X3 and Origins sucked

Some of them. I've loved Logan and X-Men: First Class, but I've had a lot of other X-Men movies like X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

no I like dramas.