What will it take for earth Astronomers to finally surrender their science in favor of Creation science and Flat Earth wisdom?

I was reading some pamphlets on Flat Earth Society and it made a lot of sense to me

Then I met some people at some of Trump’s rallies that told me I will need to open my eyes to the truths

This means astray is astray. Astronomy science needs to be abandoned and dead-ended and a brand new fresh start focus on the world created in 7 days and a flat earth with sun moon and stars all created on Day 4

Are you ready to abandon your science?

That will happen on the 12th of Never.

• Megumi

Creation Science and Flat Earth are absurd "kuso", with no confirming evidence whatsoever, so Scientists will never accept them. Only morons illiterate in Science believe such silly ideas.

Did you know, the guy who first proposed the Big Bang was a man of the cloth ?

• goring

Science believes that its not the earth that is flat but rather its the Universe that is flat just like a pancake. .The creation theory of Physics is that the Universe was born as a Big Bang.

One guess is as good as another.

Wisdom usually comes from Above and not particularly flat.

Troll.

Nice joke about Trump supporters and "open eyes".

Sorry... science makes so much more sense than your... um... ideas.

Flat Earth has been disproved visually by every eclipse we've seen, by every orbit of the space station, by every orbit of telecommunications satellites above us, and by all airlines taking people around the earth to countries on the other side.

So dude, get with the program.

• Eric8 months agoReport

Eclipses are inside jobs done by world Govts colluding against the people. Space is all photoshopped. Satellites are really fake and pilots are taught not to reveal the secrets of why they fly pretending they are going round when really it’s all flat

• Tom

You do not MIX Science and Religion----Scientific theories can only be constructed by Experience, experiment and observation. Thems the rules for the "game" of Science. You cant add religion, philosophy, tradition, etc, then the theory would not be "Scientific" anymore.

You do not mix football Rules and Baseball rules do you?

Your story is fabricated. Lame attempt at trolling. Better luck next time.

You are very convincing, so, yes, as of right now I abandon all scientific fact.