What will it take for earth Astronomers to finally surrender their science in favor of Creation science and Flat Earth wisdom?

I was reading some pamphlets on Flat Earth Society and it made a lot of sense to me Then I met some people at some of Trump’s rallies that told me I will need to open my eyes to the truths This means astray is astray. Astronomy science needs to be abandoned and dead-ended and a brand new fresh start focus on... show more I was reading some pamphlets on Flat Earth Society and it made a lot of sense to me

Then I met some people at some of Trump’s rallies that told me I will need to open my eyes to the truths

This means astray is astray. Astronomy science needs to be abandoned and dead-ended and a brand new fresh start focus on the world created in 7 days and a flat earth with sun moon and stars all created on Day 4

Are you ready to abandon your science?