Cat staring at me outside window?

i dont own a cat, it is probably my neighbours. something like this happened before but it wasnt at midnight and she just walked off. So basically i was on my laptop until a black shadow resembling a cat face with bright yellowish eyes stared at me. I looked twice too see i wasnt hallucinating, then i ran away to... show more i dont own a cat, it is probably my neighbours. something like this happened before but it wasnt at midnight and she just walked off. So basically i was on my laptop until a black shadow resembling a cat face with bright yellowish eyes stared at me. I looked twice too see i wasnt hallucinating, then i ran away to grab my mom, then it was gone. She pulled down the curtain and i keep hearing click sounda and am scared. The toilet is on the same side and my room. So now im very scared to go sleep or to the toilet. Help im legit busting and its late, i have school tomorrow. I am scared, because i've read all sorts of religious symbols and stuff. what if it was a symbol of unluckiness? or even worse...
Update: the window is on the same side
3 answers 3