What are some places to visit in Cali?

Love rock music, motorcycles, cars, films(horror mostly), books, art, superheroes and James Dean, and my Mom also wants to check out Disneyland. We're from the Jersey/NYC area so we're not too familiar with Cali.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Toruko
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

CALI ? That's California to swine from states that do not earn more revenue than France.

Stay in the LA Basin. Its a natural sink made by geography. Keeping scum from going

anywhere except down the La-la Land earned revenue drainage. Rodeo drive is where

you can look for available parking. Losers keep driving to Compton to eyeball what they

left east of the Mississippi River. I recommend Sunset Drive to go walk Malibu. With a

skateboard so you don't look weird.

Savor LA Interstate traffic noise each night and .take home that odor on your attire.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

First step, don't call it "Cali", we hate that. Cali is a city in Colombia not a US state.

• J7 months agoReport

Thanks for answering the question.

• 7 months ago

I've corrected your category.

Cali is a city in Colombia, South America.

There is no place in the USA called Cali.

PS - I don't disrespect your neighborhood, don't respect mine.

• A Hunch
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

I said I would ignore "it" (the comment) not "you". California is 163,696sm -- would you like to pinpoint the area you are going to be in, just a wee bit better.

• 7 months ago

the ghetto and mexico

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Either Los Angeles or San Francisco

• Razer
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Compton

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.