Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Is it already warm enough to wear shorts where you live?

What happened to spring it's already summer?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i wish, it was 80 degrees yesterday and today we're having a blizzard, irn in colorado

• 8 months ago

Yes, in Central Texas the past days have been in the 70's and 80's, but tonight it will get into the 40's, but warming up into the high 60's/low 70's by the afternoon.

• Rajiv8 months agoReport

I'm currently wearing shorts despite being in the 40's because I'm inside and I wanted to wear shorts. Also, I have a jacket on and I don't feel cold in my legs that much. I've worn shorts when it was 30 degrees as well, possibly even the upper 20's.

• 8 months ago

No, I live in Melbourne, Australia and it is technically winter in the Southern Hemisphere. The days have fluctuated between 6 degrees Celsius (41 degrees F) at night to 26 degrees Celsius (71 degrees F) on the hottest days with the average top daily temperature being around 18 degrees Celsius (51 F).

As an elderly person with a number of ailments, I feel the cold more than when I was younger.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Here in western Oregon, lots of rugged outdoor people wear shorts and sandals all year 'round, even if there's snow on the ground. They're just crazy, that's all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

"May the shorts be with you", as they say in Spaceballs.

• 8 months ago

Im in new yok not warm enough yet almost there

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No. We’re going to get 13 inches of snow tomorrow.

• 8 months ago

It's always warm enough to wear shorts where I live.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i wish. though yesterday it got up to almost 70, though i can't wear shorts at work. and today it was only a high of 30s with rain/snow wintry mix in the afternoon. but that's just Chicago weather this time of year.

maybe in a week or end of April / early May it'll get warm enough to wear shorts.

• Will
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I didn't see any snow at all. I got hit by hail on the west side and western suburbs. But still. This weather blows.

• Will
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yesterday it was 70, but today it was in the 30s or 40s and was raining and hailing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.