Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

Is it already warm enough to wear shorts where you live?

What happened to spring it's already summer?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

i wish, it was 80 degrees yesterday and today we're having a blizzard, irn in colorado

• 1 year ago

Yes, in Central Texas the past days have been in the 70's and 80's, but tonight it will get into the 40's, but warming up into the high 60's/low 70's by the afternoon.

• Rajiv1 year agoReport

I'm currently wearing shorts despite being in the 40's because I'm inside and I wanted to wear shorts. Also, I have a jacket on and I don't feel cold in my legs that much. I've worn shorts when it was 30 degrees as well, possibly even the upper 20's.

• 1 year ago

No, I live in Melbourne, Australia and it is technically winter in the Southern Hemisphere. The days have fluctuated between 6 degrees Celsius (41 degrees F) at night to 26 degrees Celsius (71 degrees F) on the hottest days with the average top daily temperature being around 18 degrees Celsius (51 F).

As an elderly person with a number of ailments, I feel the cold more than when I was younger.

1 year ago

Here in western Oregon, lots of rugged outdoor people wear shorts and sandals all year 'round, even if there's snow on the ground. They're just crazy, that's all.

1 year ago

"May the shorts be with you", as they say in Spaceballs.

• 1 year ago

Im in new yok not warm enough yet almost there

1 year ago

No. We’re going to get 13 inches of snow tomorrow.

• 1 year ago

It's always warm enough to wear shorts where I live.

• Kyle
    1 year ago

i wish. though yesterday it got up to almost 70, though i can't wear shorts at work. and today it was only a high of 30s with rain/snow wintry mix in the afternoon. but that's just Chicago weather this time of year.

maybe in a week or end of April / early May it'll get warm enough to wear shorts.

• Will
      1 year agoReport

I didn't see any snow at all. I got hit by hail on the west side and western suburbs. But still. This weather blows.

• Will
    1 year ago

Yesterday it was 70, but today it was in the 30s or 40s and was raining and hailing.