Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 7 months ago

i accidentally broke a computer at my school and took it off school grounds to get rid of it (bad judgement i know now) because i was scared?

and im nervous about what will happen because im a good kid and that s the only bad thing ive ever done but i was scared that i was gonna get suspended or they wouldn t believe i broke it on accident. what should i do?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Best Answer

Tell your teacher what happened and show your post here too. Hopefully, that will help.

• 7 months ago

If you're known to be a 'good kid', why would you assume they wouldn't believe you broke it by accident? It was idiotic not to hurry and tell them right away.

So now just go and find the computer, take it to your teacher, and tell them the truth, as you should have done right at the beginning.

• 7 months ago

pay for it

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Leave it wherever you put it and blame it on a known bully!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Shouldn’t have taken it home. Should have told your teacher that it was broken when you turned it on

• 7 months ago

What you do is you go find the computer that you took off of school grounds and you go on eBay and buy one exactly like it you'll get one dirt cheap under $100 you take the hard drive out of the one that you broke and you put it in the one that you bought off of eBay then when nobody's looking you bring the computer to the front of the school with a note that says I broke the computer so I bought you a new one.

• 7 months ago

You’ll feel better if you turn yourself in and admit what you’ve done. Hopefully, they’ll arrange for you to make payments toward replacing it. Hopefully, your courage may pay off, as it usually works that way.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

So no one noticed you walking out of school with a Computor ?

• 7 months ago

Take the broken computer back to school and tell someone.

Source(s): Common sense.
  • 7 months ago

you wouldve been better off being honest and offering to replace it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.