What does beryllium powder look like?

Hi, The other day I was moving a lamp at work and I noticed that there was a small pile of black powder under the base. I went to hoover it up and it flung in the air and I potentially breathed it in. I was wondering what colour beryllium powder is, as being a electronics manufacturing site who use beryllium I... show more Hi,

The other day I was moving a lamp at work and I noticed that there was a small pile of black powder under the base. I went to hoover it up and it flung in the air and I potentially breathed it in. I was wondering what colour beryllium powder is, as being a electronics manufacturing site who use beryllium I wondered if someone may have tipped beryllium powder there. I m very concerned about asbestos and breathing in similar items like berrylium. I must add the powder was very light and floated in the air for a while. It was almost like a piece of black chalk had been ground up.