What can I do to help this duck? Or make her more comfortable?

Hello! For the past two days, possibly longer since we were on break, there has been a duck chilling in the school s courtyard. We get a lot of rain here so there was a giant puddle that they were swimming in, but it s drying up fairly quickly. She had a male accompanying her yesterday but he seems to have left. I... show more Hello!
For the past two days, possibly longer since we were on break, there has been a duck chilling in the school s courtyard. We get a lot of rain here so there was a giant puddle that they were swimming in, but it s drying up fairly quickly. She had a male accompanying her yesterday but he seems to have left. I fed her carefully today from my classroom because I don t want to hurt her. I named her Philip. She tried to stretch out her wing but she was struggling. She s all alone there and I was wondering what I should do for her because the water is almost gone. I don t want her to get hit by a car or anything. Who should I call if she is injured? I m sorry that it s really weird that I have become emotionally invested in this duck. She s a really cool duck and hung out with me during class. Philip is my buddy and I wanna make sure she s healthy :,)