Should I quit on the Spot?

I have been working at this place for a week. This week I will have not have worked there for 2 weeks. and I am pretty sure I will be getting laid off this month. The reason behind not scheduling me is ridiculous(manager does not like me). If they have to many people I rather if they just not hired me. I am... show more I have been working at this place for a week. This week I will have not have worked there for 2 weeks. and I am pretty sure I will be getting laid off this month. The reason behind not scheduling me is ridiculous(manager does not like me). If they have to many people I rather if they just not hired me. I am planning not to give a two weeks notice because I only worked there one week and was in training. They say payroll is this Friday, but if I do not get my check I will report them to the Department of Labor and file a non work complaint and non pay complaint. My plan is to go pick up my check and return the shirt and move on to another job. Also I will never go there again even as a customer.
4 answers 4