Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 8 months ago

If Mexico and Canada joins forces and went to war with America who would win?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

lol .. we wouldnt even need the military .. local rednecks would have them wiped out in a few hours ..

• 8 months ago

A few years ago the top people of usa blame the mexican mess for takeovers

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Problem is the Canadians. They can infiltrate the USA easily and no American would know it Canadians look and talk and act exactly like Americans They would infiltrate the Government and the Military They would take over Wall Street They are already in Hollywood and in the Entertainment industry . Within a few years they would take over America . America would be better off with Canadians in control .To prove My point visit Canada this Summer and find out for Yourself .

• F
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

On paper you would say the country with the biggest military in the world would easily beat two countries with either a relatively small population or no serious forces, but then I remembered Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan.

• noway8 months agoReport

A bit different if we were fighting to defend our own land. For one thing it wouldn't only be members of the military fighting. And we could easily attack their own homelands in retaliation, causing a Heck of a lot more damage and casualties to them in a much shorter amount of time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

America as Canada and Mexico have no significant forces to fight USA

• Tantra
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Depends on the objectives. If it is for attrition and to stop a US invasion it is possible after a long bloody conflict US forces would be forced out (1812 Canada CRUSHES US invasion, Vietnam destroyed US invasion, Laos destroyed US invasion, Cambodia destroyed US invasion). But if it was all out trying to take some US lands or for annihilation the US would defeat everyone.

• 8 months ago

Canada and Mexico wouldn't have a hope in hell of even challenging the US. Which seriously pisses me off I have to say.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

mexico and Canada are IN america

• mac
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

are you serious?........the US spends 400 plus billion on military...

• 8 months ago

If it was just Canada, Canada would lose. If Mexico joined Canada, Canada would lose worse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.