Why do Ouija Boards cause the following?

Demonic attacks, mainly at the time when you are in your bed Sleep paralysis This is the thing that happened to me. The demons creepy and crawlied on my bed and in my bedroom 2 months prior to playing the Ouija alone. They moved stuff, and one physically attacked me and beat me in the face. Sleep paralysis... show more Demonic attacks, mainly at the time when you are in your bed
Sleep paralysis

This is the thing that happened to me.

The demons creepy and crawlied on my bed and in my bedroom 2 months prior to playing the Ouija alone.

They moved stuff, and one physically attacked me and beat me in the face.

Sleep paralysis was common. I would have some entity beat me or push my head down on the pillow in a violent way.

As far as sleep paralysis goes, I would wake up and a demon would be on my chest and I would be smothering.

They went away in the name of Jesus but kept returning.

I would go places and for a short time It would be gone and then it would return to the place where I went