Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 year ago

Can Shia muslims take those whom your right hand possess Sunni IS transgressors?

Since they transgress against us and took right hand possess shia and yadizi girls? As punishment required by Allah swt in Qura. 4:24. Is it haram to do so?

• 1 year ago

So if I go to the middle east, can I buy a slave girl, or do I have to capture her in battle, and who would I have to battle if so?

1 year ago

According to Quran it's halal.

Source(s): Quran 4:24 married women are forbidden to you except for those whom your...
  • 1 year ago

Yes they can if Sunnis forget how to apply the Quran and sunnah of Muhammad pbuh

• NO!
    1 year ago

Yes. Slaves can be male/female and muslim/non-muslim. Slaveery is only allowed in islam via 'war'. And even then it is preferred that you release the slaves (if it doesn't cause harm to society).

And also you cannot sexually abuse those slaves. You can only have sex with them if they are consenting. While in the qur'an it allows you to have sex with your slaves, it also says that you cannot force them into prostitution. So No means No.