Is Mazda a good brand of car?

I currently have a 2015 Chevy Cruze that is crapping out on me and I am looking at new cars. I was thinking either the Mazda3, Mazda6, or Mazda CX-3. Are they reliable and are they good cars overall? The Chevy isn't even lasting me 4 years yet so I want something that can last me a good while.
Update: My chevy cruze was maintained properly with oil changes, tire rotations, new tires, and inspections. My engine has over heated twice, my seat belt buckle broke, the radio had to be replaced twice, the gears that hold the window up broke so when i went to roll down my window it stayed down. My AC has also now gone... show more My chevy cruze was maintained properly with oil changes, tire rotations, new tires, and inspections. My engine has over heated twice, my seat belt buckle broke, the radio had to be replaced twice, the gears that hold the window up broke so when i went to roll down my window it stayed down. My AC has also now gone out. I've had to put a lot of money into the car for these issues that i shouldn't have to do with a car that i bought brand new.
Update 2: I ended up signing on a 2018 Mazda3 Hatchback Grand Touring and I love it!