What did you guys think of the Green Book movie?

I'm not a black guy (I'm asian) but there were couple particular moving scenes that it just gets to you. Spoiler: One scene is when Tony Lip (portrayed by Viggo Mortensen) and Don Shirley (portrayed by Mahershala ali) car breaks down and pulls over. Working in the fields are poor black people. Don... show more I'm not a black guy (I'm asian) but there were couple particular moving scenes that it just gets to you.

Spoiler:
One scene is when Tony Lip (portrayed by Viggo Mortensen) and Don Shirley (portrayed by Mahershala ali) car breaks down and pulls over. Working in the fields are poor black people. Don Shirley steps out in his business suite and the poor black people in raggedy clothes working in the field stops and looks at Don Shirley. The look of Don Shirley looking at the poor black people and the poor black people looking at him is so moving. Another moving and tearjerker scene is when Don and Tony are outside in the rain and how emotional Don gets explaining to Tony about racism he has to live with.

Growing up, I've had some racist incidents that happened to me so I can relate to this. I can see why this movie won best picture.
Update: I also think this movie is one of Viggo's finest acting jobs, especially the amount of empathy he shows during the emotional scene with Mahershala outside in the rain.