Does anyone know a good place to propose in Lawton Oklahoma/ ft. Sill?

Girlfriend/ mother of my child is finishing up school there, and i want to ask her to marry me. Dont mean to be rude but doesn t seem like there s much up there. Before anyone starts asking we ve been together for a couple years now this was the only way for her to finnish school with family to look after our son I... show more Girlfriend/ mother of my child is finishing up school there, and i want to ask her to marry me. Dont mean to be rude but doesn t seem like there s much up there. Before anyone starts asking we ve been together for a couple years now this was the only way for her to finnish school with family to look after our son I m in law enforcement and am barely home half the time and we didn t want to do day care. Please answer with your ideas of romantic places, restaurants or scenery.
0