Is the stereotype that Eastern European women age poorly apply everywhere or only in Eastern Europe?

I lived in Prague in 2005 and their skin seemed fine but they all bleached their hair with cheap stuff that looked bad

That is not counting the Roma gypsies who looked like Pakistanis , living on the street

because the women there wear so much make up and get so many cosmetic corrections to their face (bigger lips, mostly)

i dated a romanian girl for 2 years and know lots of eastern european women from all over europe

People were malnourished* during the Communist time, and women in particular received insufficient pre-natal care so the long-term effects of child-bearing on their bodies were disastrous. The result was women who had children aged poorly.

* Malnourished means a diet lacking in vitamins, minerals, and other essentials. Someone can have plenty to eat so they do not feel hungry and still be malnourished. Pregnant women need supplemental nutrition and typically did not get it during the Communist time.

Hmmm, I'm from Denmark and I haven't heard it before.

• Marc

On Y!A I have run across trollish questions about women past 50 in Russia being "babushkas"- grandmother-looking. In reality, I see no difference in older American women than older Russian women, except 40-80 kilograms...

• Jahal

Who said it's a stereotype?

Look at Melanoma