Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 11 months ago

Where can I go when I go vacationing with my parents in Florida in June?

I just finished form 5, so we're going to Florida in June, when the tickets are really cheap. My father has a friend with a motel there who lets us stay in a room for free, once he helps him sometimes do some work. I've already been to Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom, Sea World, Busch Gardens, Ripley's Believe it or not in St. Augustine, Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. What's a really fun park we can go to this time?, we can only afford one. Also what are some really cool and cheap stores we can go to? I know about the Dollar Tree and Ross.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • MS
    Lv 7
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Kennedy Space Center is neat. You could go to Gatorland. The Disney parks are all great, so maybe check out one of the others that you haven't visited. If you want "cheap" stores, then I'd suggest Five Below - it's a small step above the Dollar Tree, which mostly just sells junk. Tuesday Morning is another store that sells discount items.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

You can go where ever your folks take you.

• 11 months ago

Go to Disney and this time visit EPCOT, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios

• drip
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

If your haven’t been to Disney year in a year...lots of new things opening there this summer.

Go to NASA and take the tour.

Ross and the Dollar store is just mostly cheap crap. Try TJMax, Marshall’s, WalMart or Target.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

i would let your parents decide that

• 11 months ago

you poor think, you might have to go to Disney again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.