Theists, theologians, spiritualists, and any religious persons: what does the following mea to you?

All that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and … that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

Favorite Answer

To me, it means that the past, present and future things that God does all point to things that the faithful shall see perfected in Heaven. It is similar to Revelation 1:19 - "Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;" as John records history, current events of his time, and the visions he sees as the future.

If you care to finish the sentence, we might be able to answer. ("All that God has revealed...." bit. It's an unfinished sentence.)

And if it is a quote from some religious writing, you need to cite the source so that we know what religious 'stable' it comes from. Thanks.

• AL E. ATORIO

The ellipsis is leaving out the "we believe" part.

It's an excuse for there not yet being any evidence of him

It means all of the proof of God's existence is just as evident today and into the future as it ever was.

"Mea to you?" Are you trying to speak the English language? I didn't hear you quite right.

• AL E. ATORIO

I didn't notice I didn't type the N in "mean"until after I posted. Cut me some slack.

It means absolutely nothing.

No gods have revealed anything.