Theists, theologians, spiritualists, and any religious persons: what does the following mea to you?

All that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and … that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

To me, it means that the past, present and future things that God does all point to things that the faithful shall see perfected in Heaven. It is similar to Revelation 1:19 - "Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;" as John records history, current events of his time, and the visions he sees as the future.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

If you care to finish the sentence, we might be able to answer. ("All that God has revealed...." bit. It's an unfinished sentence.)

And if it is a quote from some religious writing, you need to cite the source so that we know what religious 'stable' it comes from. Thanks.

• AL E. ATORIO
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

The ellipsis is leaving out the "we believe" part.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

It's an excuse for there not yet being any evidence of him

• 10 months ago

It means all of the proof of God's existence is just as evident today and into the future as it ever was.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

"Mea to you?" Are you trying to speak the English language? I didn't hear you quite right.

• AL E. ATORIO
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

I didn't notice I didn't type the N in "mean"until after I posted. Cut me some slack.

• 10 months ago

It means absolutely nothing.

No gods have revealed anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.