What is a quick way to back up the whole of an external hard drive to another ext drive?

i was just wondering a quick way to back up the whole of an external hard drive with many media folders containing thousands of media files in each folder? i want to back up one external hard drive to another external hard drive - so i have a few copies of my media files in different hard drives, doubly... show more i was just wondering a quick way to back up the whole of an external hard drive with many media folders containing thousands of media files in each folder?

i want to back up one external hard drive to another external hard drive - so i have a few copies of my media files in different hard drives, doubly safeguarding my media files.

the only way i know how to do this would be to copy and paste whole media folders from one external hard drive to the drive i want to back up on to?

is that the only way or is there a more quick efficient way?

i have a windows 7 desktop computer.