My wife doesn’t want me touch her anymore.?

This is my second marriage. The first was worse. But when I met my second wife I thought she was a gift from heaven. We were both laid back folks wh lived reading and books. We’ve traveled to Europe and across the country together. She had a very good job and I am retired. But lately she has become cold. It was my... show more This is my second marriage. The first was worse. But when I met my second wife I thought she was a gift from heaven. We were both laid back folks wh lived reading and books. We’ve traveled to Europe and across the country together. She had a very good job and I am retired. But lately she has become cold. It was my birthday a few days ago. I wanted to hug her but she pushed away. She said she at point in her life where that means nothing to her. That hurt. I’m affectionate to the ones I love. She knows this bothered me but instead of confronting the issue she’ll change the subject. And when I tell her I didn’t appreciate her behavior she just stares at me as if she’s afraid to speak. But she’s quick to point out my flaws. I love her but I’m starting to dislike her. I’ve been through marital sh*t before and I ain’t going back! As long as I am with her I’ve promised myself I will always call out her bullshit. I’m thinking I need some time away alone to clear my head. Advice

Sorry long note😔
25 answers 25