Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

If a rape victim called her rapist a n****r, would CNN report the wrongthink or the rape?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • mickey
    Lv 7
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

CNN would say she deserved it for using the dreaded N word

• Login to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

This makes absolutely no sense. Why wouldn’t they?

• Jake
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

CNN explores political correctness while FOX may justify insult to injury as a form of retaliation. Independent sources such as CBS or NBC will remain impartial and state only the facts. Unfortunately most news outlets use yellow journalism as platform to push political propaganda. The purpose of a story will address the occurrence without questioning morality. A credible news source avoids using cliches and personal opinions to dissuade or alienate a specific audience. Let the data speak for itself.

• 11 months ago

Oh look the poor little snowflake wants to be upset over the injustices visited on white people, but has to invent an incident because he can't find an actual incident.

Oh no, the poor little white boy has such a tough life, because what if in a fictional scenario, somebody did an absurd fictional thing!

• Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

You don't get it at all. It's not about race, I never mentioned the race of either person. I've been called a njgger by a mulatto woman. Hard R and everything. God, I want to fvck her again, but that's besides the point. the rape should be more offensive, yet njgger is the n-word, not necrophilia.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Come on this is nuts - both would be part of the story, so both would be reported - and both are wrong - end of story!

• Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

I'm sure you really think that, and that's how it should be.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Hillary was right: you ARE deplorables.

• Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm a libertarian, I don't pick my slave master.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

When you’re openly racist, it’s hard to feel sorry for you..

• TB12
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

If the rapist wore a MAGA hat,,, would FOX call out the rapist or blame the victim for dressing a little too provocatively,,,

We can play this game both ways.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

What does some woman getting raped have to do with insulting an entire race of people? No one should like Whites based on the sh!t they do to others if that's how you want to look at it.

• Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

Colors can't hurt people.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

They are praising K.U. for offering a course on Angry White Males 101.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.