Which places do I have to visit in Washington?

Hey, I will be in Washington closer and it's my first time there so I want to know which important places do I have to visit, turistic and all that you advice me. Thank you so much for answering.

Donald trump junior undated states if USA president

The best place to visit in Washingto DC are Smithsonian Castle, Georgetown Waterfront Park and National Building Museum.

six flags

I liked the monument tour at night and the international spy museum, and then there is all the museums on the Mall.

• Toruko

City courtrooms allow public access.

Allowing reader to see a cross-section

of the city plead regarding criminal

charges, From famous downward.

Loiter in the hallways to hear all the

whining made to trial attorney's paid

to answer their clients.

• MS

The Smithsonian museums are definitely all worth a visit, and they are FREE! It's also worth checking out the monuments - the Lincoln Memorial, the WWII Memorial, the Washington Monument, Vietnam Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, etc. You need tickets to go up into the Washington Monument (although it is currently closed), but you can otherwise freely and easily explore these.

You have to apply to visit the White House, and it's a pretty restricted tour. I wouldn't bother with that. The Capitol is free to visit and tour; you can order tickets or obtain them that day (time slots will be limited the longer you wait). You can also contact your particular senators or house representatives and they can arrange more private tours.

Arlington Cemetery is worth a visit too - lots of famous graves, but the Tomb of the Unknown is really moving to view.

There are lots of other great things to see and do - the Holocaust Museum, the Newseum, the National Zoo (free), Georgetown, the National Cathedral (in Georgetown area), the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court, etc.

You should visit everything that has "Smithsonian" in its name. Nearly all of those are downtown anyway, and they're all free. The only Smithsonian museum that you need to pay for is far out in Virginia anyway, and they charge for parking or something. Everything else is in downtown D.C. and lots of it is for free, and easy to walk around from place to place.

probaly the white house