PC AMP for passive speakers and passive subwoofer.?

Hi, I have an old home theatre (Samsung HTC 420, with 2 passive front speakers, 144W and 3 Ohm, and one SubWoofer with 134W and 3 Ohm). The amp of the home theatre is gone and I want to recycle the speakers and potentially also the sub as audio system of my current PC workstation. I then searched for a mini-amp... show more Hi,

I have an old home theatre (Samsung HTC 420, with 2 passive front speakers, 144W and 3 Ohm, and one SubWoofer with 134W and 3 Ohm).

The amp of the home theatre is gone and I want to recycle the speakers and potentially also the sub as audio system of my current PC workstation.

I then searched for a mini-amp (in the class of T-amp or D-amp) but I noticed mainly these two problems:
1) almost all the amp I found have no sub connectors and the few with one sub connectors have only for active sub.
2) if i consider only the problem to connect the 2 front speakers I have 2 front speakers in parallel of 3 Ohm (which means 3/2 of total impedence if I remember correctly, less than the standard 4 Ohms of impedence that all the mini-amp have).

Any suggestions or corrections?