Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 11 months ago

Is Islam a religion or way of life? or both?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Islam is obviously a religion, and yes it is a way of life.

Islam is part of every aspect of our life, mannerism, government, education, marriage, raising children, charity, war, clothing, cleanliness, etc; everything in our life has some type of Islamic good deed that can be associated with it.

The more one Muslim incorporates of Islam into their life, the more reward they will get in the hereafter, as we believe in 7 heavens in Islam one on top of another with varying degrees, and the higher one goes the more enjoyable it will be forever, hence we strive to do more good to achieve the highest ranks of paradise.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

It's a religion and a way of life

Just like xianity and Buddhism.

~

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Islam is the world's largest terrorist organization. Muslims are scum.

• 11 months agoReport

With Christians coming in at a very close second..

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Islam is a way of making things blow up

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

a way of death more like it.

• 11 months agoReport

Like christianity is.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I hate primitive ideas halting progress and causing suffering, I hate delusional hatred based on not believing in primitive, irrational ideas, I mock those who believe what they are told without question, when it's so stupid to me, I stopped believing in the Christian God as literally described, at five, along with the tooth fairy. It's not all bad, the aim is trying to be good, forgiving, tolerant, or that's the stated claim. What they actually do is the opposite. People are not perfect, there's going to be imperfection and suffering in the world, but you know, the harder you try to fight against human nature, when it's not necessary, the harder that comes back to bite you in the butt. What's normal? Believing in one of ten thousand different gods?

• 11 months ago

religion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.