- 11 months agoFavorite Answer
Yes, if you decide to immigrate to Canada, you can choose the follow cities to live.
1. Toronto: the largest city of Canada and the cultural and economic center. There are four distinct seasons with mild climate.
2. Montrea: the financial and commercial center of Canada and the second largest city in the country.
3. Vancouver: a beautiful city that brings together modern urban civilization and natural beauty.
4. Victoria: a leisurely, gentle and elegant town, a world-famous city with unparalleled charm.
5. Ottawa: the capital of Canada and is the seat of the federal government. Hundreds of green bronze roofs, the Royal Mounted Police, and the famous Tulip Garden are the symbols.
- Anonymous11 months ago
Notice Trump is not putting up a wall for Canada ? That,s because few Canadians want to move to America . No need to . The only problem Canada has with guns are the guns smuggled in from the USA by retarded losers who think a gun makes them tough . Many Canadians live their entire life without ever owning a gun or any other weapons . We have a pretty good Medical System Better than what You have in the USA . We have good jobs , Education , Religious freedom , Political freedom Good Beer Legal Marijuana No Trump Good Housing Good Food Good roads . Good Liquor WE have Mountains and Prairies and Lakes and Forests Only problem is our Winters . But if You like Skiing and Skidoing and Ice fishing and Hockey and other winter activities You,ll be Ok .
- capitalgentlemanLv 711 months ago
Absolutely. International listings have Canada at, or near the top under most every standard for livability.
- pearlmarLv 711 months ago
Yes, it's a very nice place. A friend of mine moved there and likes it better than the USA.