How to travel around the world all year?

My boyfriends cousin is always traveling and I am VERY courious about it. You'll see, she's 29, she's not an influencer, doesnt have a blog or anything similar, doesnt really work (I mean shes always going to concerts, traveling, dining in fancy restaurants, and just having a good time... basically she... show more My boyfriends cousin is always traveling and I am VERY courious about it. You'll see, she's 29, she's not an influencer, doesnt have a blog or anything similar, doesnt really work (I mean shes always going to concerts, traveling, dining in fancy restaurants, and just having a good time... basically she doesnt really have a work schedule), she doesn't sell products, doesn't have a following (not even a thousand) but still every two days she's somewhere doing something fun. She lives with her mother in London (shes latina and has been living there for like 8 years) doesnt really speak a lot of English and I cannot help but wonder "how?". I mean that is a great life and I really want to know how she is able to live like that. Its just so awesome. The only clues I have is 1.she is or was involved in MLM and 2. She follows a lot of traveling pages on instagram. But she doesnt ever promote products or anything. I would ask my bf but I dont want to annoy him and he probably doesnt know either as theyre not that close. What do you think? Does she get paid to travel even if shes not an influencer? Is it the MLM? What is it?
12 answers 12