HELP I GOT BIT BY A TICK!?

I was just laying in my bed when i noticed a random bump on my hand with a very small dot in the center and i didnt think nothing of it at first but then i checked under my covers to find a tick in my bed and from what it looked like, it bit my hand got off and crawled under me to bite something else im not sure if... show more I was just laying in my bed when i noticed a random bump on my hand with a very small dot in the center and i didnt think nothing of it at first but then i checked under my covers to find a tick in my bed and from what it looked like, it bit my hand got off and crawled under me to bite something else im not sure if I might end up getting Lyme disease or not but this is my first time getting bit by a tick and i live in a city so im not sure what to do at this point can someone plz help me! also I do not have insurance atm.
Update: since this was recent there is no bump but a patch of red skin near the bite