Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastOther - Africa & Middle East · 10 months ago

Is it true Africa will become the next superpower?

90 Answers

Relevance
  • Kev
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

There hasn't been a sign yet, but African countries are experiencing rapid economic growth. Furthermore, China's investments in African countries have brought them world-class infrastructure, which helps to improve the economy rapidly.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

I hope so. there is so much potential. If it weren't for colonialism, they'd be absolutely advanced.

• Maxwell10 months agoReport

No but ok

• 10 months ago

YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THE AVERAGE IQ OF AFRICA

• 10 months ago

Doubtful. It is not a united continent, China owns a lot of it, and many of its countries' economies are in terrible shape. Couple that with the drought, famine, and poor education of the masses, and you do NOT have a candidate for "superpower."

• Ronnie10 months agoReport

Good answer. As far as I can tell, 100% accurate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nick
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Anything is possible.

• 10 months ago

The only way for an African to live in a superpower is to immigrate to one. They would never in a million years be able to make their own countries into superpowers, since they are inferior.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They will always be a step short , Israel is currently behind the curtains and USA the performers

• 10 months ago

Israel will be the next superpower face. There is no place/government is a superpower. The global plutocracy has been and always will be the superpower. The face merely changes: Egypt, Rome, France, England, USA... and the next face will be Israel.

But, yes, the plutocracy is investing in Africa's development right now...for their own gain, but also ours.

#PlutocracyAppreciation

• Matt
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Slavery still exists in Africa.

• ...Show all comments
    • Anatega10 months agoReport

Trust me boy, america is hardly the worst when it comes to the prison system. Other shithole countries are so much more animalistic and brutal with prisons.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yes. I have seen the prophecies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.