Can turning on the "Block third-party cookies" option in the cookies sub-section of the content settings section make a laptop run faster?

I want to know if preventing third-party websites from saving and reading cookie data will make my laptop run faster. BQ: Is there a free safe way for me to turn all web pages that appear on my laptop as white, to black and to make all words that appear on my laptop from black, to white? Please give me a source... show more I want to know if preventing third-party websites from saving and reading cookie data will make my laptop run faster.

BQ: Is there a free safe way for me to turn all web pages that appear on my laptop as white, to black and to make all words that appear on my laptop from black, to white?

Please give me a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That would be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's preferred.
1 answer 1