promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

I am from boston. Why is san francisco such a dirty and nasty city?

I have never seen such a nasty city. There is used needles,old crack pipes,and trash all over the place. How can people live in such filth?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

San Franciscans voted for left-wing dingbats who decided to hand out hundreds of thousands of needles to addicts, decided to protect immigration-law violators who commit every crime imaginable including murder. Blame those who vote for Democrats.

New Orleans is another city which has become extremely filthy & dangerous. And be sure to avoid Chicago as well. Democratic corruption-machine politics and invasions of criminal illegal aliens with their drugs are destroying city after city.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

love that muddy water!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Nancy Pelosi's district is most of the city, and in the beginning of her career in Congress, she said "The lack of affordable housing in San Francisco is a critical problem." Now, people who make less than $115,000 qualify for housing assistance. Many others either commute long distances for work or live in vans.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I just returned from 2 weeks in SF, 2 weeks of leisurely exploration. I saw a few people openly smoking what smelled like marijuana and I saw a lot of clean public rest rooms. I didn't see any discarded drug paraphernalia lying about, certainly didn't see any poop piles. Sure there was some trash -- about like any other major city.

There might be some horrible neighborhoods. I don't know of any major city that doesn't have at least one "combat zone" area. But generally speaking, SF is a pleasant city, a city that's easy to get around in.

Stuff is expensive there though. My favorite grocery items were about 20% higher than at home.

• ...Show all comments
    • Oh, but don't park and leave your car. Car vandalism and burglary is rampant since liberal policies have reduced that crime to a mere misdemeanor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

THE LIBERAL IDIOTS HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE IN SAN FRANCISCO FOR A LONG TIME SO THEY HAVE HAD LOTS OF TIME TO SCREW THINGS UP

• 1 year ago

A real liberal utopia, huh?

• Gungy
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

A liberal controlled sanctuary city who supports the causes of their filth.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

That's what happens when Democrats are in power for decades in a row. You can expect this in the whole country once Democrats import enough illegals to ensure Republicans can never win a national election again.

• Steve
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

More Queers, Yos and Illegals than in Boston, Although things are changing in Beantown.. Get a new Mayor.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You can thank the democrats

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.