Rightman asked in TravelUnited KingdomCardiff · 11 months ago

What's the most crap tourist attraction near you?

By me in S Wales there's a "haunted house" called Llancaiach Fawr where you pay £16.50 to not see a ghost and not get a refund when you leave feeling robbed.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • TSK
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

National Football Museum in Manchester City Centre..

• Login to reply the answers
  • F
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

It's not crap, but Edinburgh castle is ridiculously overpriced.

• 11 months ago

Graeme Park

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

The local Arc D'Triomphe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Gotta be the Beatles museum tour thing! Yanks flock here by the thousands just to come and see the history of the Beatles - abbey road my back door! It’s absolutely nothing special - yet thousands flock to see the gates to strawberry fields (**** holes behind the gates and a “no go area” lol every legue and every nation you get by them gates! I could go in and on.. but I can’t even be bothered :)

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

The pubic triangle, never understood the appeal of watching girls gyrating around naked when you can't pump any of them

• ...Show all comments
    • 11 months agoReport

No, it's a chavvy farthole, how is it disgusting to dislike a strip club 😕

• 11 months ago

We have the moors and the Wuthering Heights Bronte Sisters thing near us. The moors are pretty but the sheep aren't great conversationalists.

There is a haunted house nearby too, dates back to before the Civil War, apparently the Earl of Newcastle turned up with cannon and my town bravely surrendered immediately.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

I know that one! I went there in the daytime. I saw the ghost of your £16.50.

• Dayton DEGEN.
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

I got possessed by it, good value for me

• 11 months ago

All of central London. The rip off capital of the world

• Bear
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

If it can be called a tourist attraction,the sh*thole that is Cardiff city centre.That doesn't include Cardiff Castle, because the tour inside the castle has some great architecture.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bear
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Ludwig - nothing wrong with St Fagans,if you have an interest in history.The same could be said of any museum,if you have the brain capacity of a dehydrated snail.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.