Will we ever achieve going to the past with time travel in our lifetime?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Best Answer

I'm a visitor from next week. Don't go telling anyone.

• Tom S
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

What's the next Powerball number?

• 8 months ago

Going back to the past means ,all of four dimensions ie; energy, mass, space and time must be retreated to the past too. But the energy of the past has already been spend , then can not reclaim it back. So do not mind about the masses , space and time.

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Can't go back just forward.

• 8 months ago

Time travel, while fun to think about, is logically impossible.

Think about it. If you want to go back, say, a year in time, you would end up where you were a year ahead in the future. And since the Earth would have moved, there would be nothing where you were except space.

Plus, there is no logical way for one to come up with any sort of device that would allow someone to go backwards in time, as there is only one way to move through time, and that is forwards, through the life you are living.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Nope. Not in your life time or in any one's lifetime, ever.

• 8 months ago

i dont think so

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

if we don't do it, maybe someone in the far distant future will achieve it in our lifetimes.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I don’t reckon time travel is possible because if it was, wouldn’t people be time travel in from the future into the past (aka now) and we’d know about it

• 8 months ago

not a chance.

• 8 months ago

I always like to think that most everything is possible, but I seriously doubt that time travel will be possible in our lifetime.

• 8 months ago

Maybe we won't actually get as far as real time travel, but perhaps we could do it 'virtually'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.