I factory reset my windows 10 pc and the USB ports don’t work.?

So.. I factory reset my windows 10 pc and the USB ports don’t work. The last time I did this the same thing happened but I had 1 USB port that still worked off of a internal SD/microSD/USB drive that I installed, and I eventually figured out that to get all the rest of my USB ports to work that they didn’t have... show more So.. I factory reset my windows 10 pc and the USB ports don’t work. The last time I did this the same thing happened but I had 1 USB port that still worked off of a internal SD/microSD/USB drive that I installed, and I eventually figured out that to get all the rest of my USB ports to work that they didn’t have drivers for windows 10 but needed to be run in windows 8 compatibility and they work fine.

However, this time none of my USB ports work. I know how to get the drivers, but I have no way of connecting keyboard and mouse to get to that point. Any ideas are appreciated