Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCruise Travel · 8 months ago

I went on a cruise and gave this cute bartender my number at the bottom of the reciept?

It was the last day of the cruise and he was the bartender, we are both young. We have smiled at each other off and on and I think he is really cute, so I wrote my number at the bottom of the reciept I had to sign. Will he answer? Is he allowed to answer?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Bartenders have drunk people flirt with them all the time so he more than likely won't take it seriously. But who knows, could be your soulmate. I guess u won't know until he calls.

• 8 months ago

No he will not... You had your chance to do the adult deed on the ship so "the ship has sailed"

Let it go & move on...

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Oooohhh....someone wanted to play hide the salami!!

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes. Because he's so cute, drunk, horny, young women don't often throw themselves at him like that. So he's probably just waiting for a time when his wife is away so he can call you.

HA! Really? A phone number? Not Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, email or at least something from this century?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Doubtful. He'd have to quit his job.

• 8 months ago

Staff on cruise ships are not allowed to fraternize with passengers. Most of them are either married, or in a relationship with another staff member. They do 6 month tours, during which they are always working on the ship or in a port somewhere. When they have time off, they go back to their countries. There is no future in this. Even if he texted you, how would propose every spending any time with him?

• 8 months ago

People working on cruise ships work a tough work schedule with little time off. They have to prepare the ship to turn around and sail right back out again, and meet 2,000 new passengers.

I'm sure he tossed your number on the pile, if he was all that cute.

• 8 months ago

Will he answer?

Maybe.

Is he allowed to answer?

His mommy probably no longer tells him who he can or cannot call.

Will he jump ship to spend time for a date? Probably not.

Were you the only person out of the thousands he attends to each week to try the same thing?

Probably not.

Could this person already have a cuddle buddy? Maybe.

• 8 months ago

Of course he will answer...he responds to all the cute females

who leave their numbers at the bottom of receipts, etc.

He is so used to doing so...

You will be ## 465 on his list of off shore girl friends....

....he has one in every port...plus, possibly, a cute wife and a few bambino in his home town too...

Just gussy up, and wait for that call...

• 8 months ago

Maybe he will , maybe he won’t. I doubt it will have anything to do with his job whether or not they get back to you. Be hopeful! Wishing you lots of luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.