Could I be mixed with something deep down in the bloodline. Or are these just normal southeast asian features some people aren’t exposed to?

A Chinese woman said to me “you’re asian??? I mean full asian? Thought you were mixed with something” And an italian lady as well “it’s an asian country?? I thought thought you were Samoan” I’m Burmese and don’t know of any other background in my blood. I feeel that they think this because southeast asians... show more A Chinese woman said to me “you’re asian??? I mean full asian? Thought you were mixed with something”
And an italian lady as well “it’s an asian country?? I thought thought you were Samoan”
I’m Burmese and don’t know of any other background in my blood. I feeel that they think this because southeast asians generally have darker skin bigger eyes and for me a sharper chin and long eye lashes. The steroeotypical image of an asian is that of East Asians with monolid. Could that be why?