I AM STRAIGHT BUT IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND.?

i know that some people say they are straight while they are not. If they think they will face any obstacle when they come out...they won't. But trust me I'm not like that. "I KNOW IM STRAIGHT".

I used to hate my own bff back in the day...like when we were 12 years or something.but at the age of 14 he actually kinda liked my company and liked me for who i am so we started hanging out together.

Now I am 17 years old and i've been suffering because i think I'm attracted to him.Now before you go "Oh no worries you're gay". I DON'T LIKE ANY OTHER GUY THE WAY I LIKE HIM. Like never..and i actually wanna spend the rest of my life with him AS MY FRIEND "AND"spend the rest of my life with a girl and have children, that's the lifestyle i wanna be living.

but for some reason...i can't stop checking him out.You might laugh about it...but i really do. So one day i was like..okay let's watch some gay porn and see how i will react. Yes i got an erection cuz it is normal.But i really liked straight porn more. in fact i hated gay porn so much.And i don't see myself fu**ing a guy.I don't consider myself as a sexually confused person cuz i know I'm straight but somehow...loving someone(no matter the gender) and sex are somehow connected for me.Cause i know other guys who have better a$$es than him.and if you're saying well, maybe you are attracted to his looks.He is not that handsome either. I just love him cuz he is my friend.and i don't want our friendship to take that turn. Any Answers?.

Yolo

...

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe you have a platonic crush?

• Lucas
    1 year ago

You're just really attached to him cuz he's your BFF, it's normal.