Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

What kind of body does God give people when they go to heaven?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Best Answer

(1 Corinthians 15:44) It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one.

The heavenly ones receive a spiritual body, for it pleases God for them to have bodies suitable for their heavenly environment.

God is invisible to human eyes

Ex 33:20 But he added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can see me and live.”

Joh 1:18 No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him.

(1 John 4:12) No one has seen God at any time. If we continue loving one another, God remains in us and his love is made perfect in us.

1 Corinthians 15:50 But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Look! I tell you a sacred secret: We will not all fall asleep in death, but we will all be changed,

• 8 months ago

You loose your body by amputation .

• 8 months ago

A "resurrection body", Philippians 3, 1 Cor. 15.

• 8 months ago

glorified body

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

No god. No heaven.

• Papa-G
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Spiritual bodies that don't eat or sleep or do anything humans do.

• paul h
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

We will have the same bodies that we have in this life only they will be glorified and free from defects.Otherwise how could we recognize our loved ones or fellow believers? And we will live with God on a new Earth as He originally intended.....not in some ethereal heaven as many people think.Various passages instruct us that God will destroy the current heavens and Earth ....the universe may already be collapsing due to gravity at the distant reaches of it but we cannot see it given the vast distances involved and time for light to travel ...and He will create a new heaven (outer space) and a new perfect Earth as it once was at the beginning of creation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJitsfLpXkY

Youtube thumbnail

• 8 months ago

Remember that our body on earth depend on life and death, since we live on earth with limitation of time dimension , but in heaven the body of heaven dwellers would be subjected to unlimited time dimension or living there eternally. So to comply with this, the heavenly body then would not die and remain there non change in age , as the teaching of Islam say, all heavenly bodies would be at the same age of 30 ,as here on earth and would live there in paradise with the Bliss of GOD eternally.

• 8 months ago

A "spiritual body" (1Cor 15:44).

• only God knows, dear. But it will likely be very excellent! For example, it says those who see heaven but will be denied it will wail and gnash their teeth, so it may be better than they had ever imagined. Even if they imagined being a shape shifter so they could be as anything they please! Imagine living 1000 years as a bird to perfect flying, or a space being for 1,000,000 years travelling the universe, and shifting to another shape to explore planets and spend 1000's of years living as a form that can adapt to that planet! But only God knows, dear!

I pray the atheists break free of the phase of atheism, get right with God, so they can find out!

• Sandra K
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

How mush have you given to churches, and how much will you give to them in your lifetime? Atheists are right, and theists are wrong. Gods aren't real.

• 8 months ago

A dead body.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.