Trump wants Mueller report released to the public. Do you care? Why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Trump is lying. He also said he would agree to be interviewed by Mueller but he later refused to do it. Keep your eyes open, Trump will fight tooth and nail to prevent it from being released to the public because Andrew Napolitano of Fox News thinks that it contains damaging information on both Russian collusion and obstruction of justice, since it is 700 pages long.

77% of Americans polled said that they want the report to be made public. That means even some Trumptards want it to be made public.

Yes, I care and so do the majority of Americans. Why? Because nobody trusts Barr or his summary but Trump and the sheep. Just going to be patient, wait until the House subpoenas the unredacted report and releases it to the public as they promised. And yes, I will read the whole thing.

I think Barr left out a lot of details

• Ray S

      I do think it's just another one of his lies if he is actually saying that. But, I think it's necessary that the entire investigation be handed over to Congress, House and Senate, and made public from there.

Edit:

      As for why I want it released ... Aside from the fact that I think Trump is scum and a threat to our democracy, our way of life was attacked by Russia in 2016. We have the right, the need, to know how that went down and if anyone here was involved. If Putin had arrived on shore with a military unit ready to start taking control of the country, the "Minutemen Trump 2nd amendmenters" would have been up in arms and ready to fight. But, for an attack on the essence of what this country is all about, these supposed patriots have been perfectly willing to sit back, ignore the attack, and kiss Trump's *** who is doing the same, simply because their political party had won the day at that time ... Real Americans my *** ... The People have a need to know.

Yes

No he doesn't, he only says he does now because he knows Republicans won't allow it to happen. And Congress and the American should know exactly what it says.

Yes. I want the whole thing released to public.

A public version is coming out

Yes. Because I’m curious.

• ?

Some of it probably must be redacted