How can I get used to swimming shirtless?

A Quick Backstory: I've always swum with a shirt on, but I started feeling bad about it one day. This one time I and my brother went to our local water park and for one of the rides you can't wear a shirt (if you're a guy) for safety reasons. My brother and I waited an hour to ride, but then they told... show more A Quick Backstory:
I've always swum with a shirt on, but I started feeling bad about it one day. This one time I and my brother went to our local water park and for one of the rides you can't wear a shirt (if you're a guy) for safety reasons. My brother and I waited an hour to ride, but then they told me I needed to take my shirt off to ride. I said no, and my brother and I walked down and he was mad and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. My school requires you to go swimming for at least two quarters and I think it might be a good idea to finally take off my shirt because it's not like my family will see me. Heck, I only know like two kids in the whole swim class. I'm a bit chubby, not fat, but not skinny either. I'm just a bit nervous... PLEASE HELP ME INTERNET PEOPLE! I'm a bit nerovus...