Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 years ago

could someone get in trouble for accidentally killing the school bully?

for example what if a school bully hurts and makes fun of them repeatedly every day, and the victim decides to bring a knife to school one day to teach the bully a lesson but accidentally kills the bully

Favorite Answer

yes. that's manslaughter. the person who brings the weapon is usually the one charged with the death.

Having a knife means that you intend at least to threaten violence, and thus any injury from violence is not "accidental", even if that violence was not intended to lead to death.

• drip

If you brought a knife to school,,it will be argued it wasn’t an accident.

Yes you would be arrested

Ist degree premeditated murder.

I suppose that in one episode of Law and Order Criminal Intent TV series was the victim killed instead. But actually because one student wanted to provoke his exalted father.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1031392/

Its premeditated murder.

• zeno

Your thinking in the wrong way. Be less

Aggressive and just film or record them

Hurting people and turn it over to the police

Or the principle. Let them do the dirty work

For you. Keep the wrong doing on the bullies

Hands not yours. Ok?

it’s murder story about our school bully most of them I graduated in 06. I was never a bully alway stood up for others n I wasn’t a tuff jock kid either like they act a good ole boy but I stood for a couple kids this one always knock his books out his hands shoot spit wauds at em all Kind of stuff I had it I fought one of the boys in the hall on a hall pass just so happen he was magically getting hall pass to go to bathroom or whatever he was doing soon he got in front me I laid into him it ain’t take much n I told him bout himself on his back but Long story kid didn’t have a problem after that that’s what’s wrong today kids don’t know what’s it’s like to get punched in the mouth... anyway those school bullies are nothing today bunch fck ups so don’t pay no attention if gets bad fight his butt an If you loose you loose but stood up for yourself an they’ll think twice before messing with u even teachers don’t do anything.just make good grades and get out do something with your life

We call that Manslaughter.