How has life been treating you?

****, I have depersonalisation, I can't even enjoy life

Okay, thanks for asking. How about you?

It’s been a rough ride and that’s the understatement of all understatements. Not the most nurturing childhood to send me on this journey of life...Indeed, sometimes I am flabbergasted that I’m still here after a little more than six decades of this roller coaster. Plenty of times I have wondered whether it’s worth it and even attempted to ‘check out’ once or twice, this usually seemed to coincide with the ‘side effects’ from Pig Pharma psych drugs which I finally wised up enough to stop letting the ‘mad doctors’ poison/lobotomize me with...not for MY mental health, but the health of their bank accounts. But being a father now I have to stick around, no more attempts at exiting this drama called ‘life’ ahead of my appointed time...which God will decide. Things change when you become a parent. You can’t do that to your child. No matter how bad it gets.

• Kelley8 months agoReport

I feel you. I still have those thoughts,and I stick around for my family as well. We lost my brother and my dad within a year of each other, and I just can't do that to my mom. Back in 2001,I attempted to o.d.,and thank God,came to my senses,and had my stomach pumped. I live now for myself,as well.

Not too well, but I've grown a backbone and just ignore the bleak reality and focus on what makes me happy, and only that.

For the most part, badly. Every once and a while something good happens. But most of the time...it's just bad.

Great

• SW-6

I think we can all ask to be happier, but if you remember this truth you really can't complain: No matter how bad you think it is, it could always be worse. You say "it's not fair how no one likes me." Guess what? There is a person out there saying "it's not fair, I have no heat". "It's not fair, I have to pull this wagon 50 miles with no pay." it's not fair, I have to fight off this group of thugs who won't leave my disabled mom alone". Just thinking of how lucky I am to not live in a 3rd world country, not live in constant war, have food, a roof over my head, clothes to wear, people who love me... I wont complain about too much if anything, and say happily that life is treating me pretty darned good. :)

Source(s): "If you are starving yet lucky enough to be given a ham, don't complain you have no bread to go with it" :)

Terrible

• Nicole

good

• 9 months agoReport

What did you do? Get a man fired for looking at you?

good enough but I do need more greenery the concrete zoo is not my Natural Habitat you know?