Idk what to do?

Serious question, I have been playing videos games since I was 4 (I'm 18 going on 19) and I sold my Xbox because I am tired of sitting around all day and now idk what to do. What are some good hobbies to have that I can do in my spare time? If it helps I live in wichita kansas

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

read the whole harry potter series, go bike riding, invite people over to hang out, write a short story, go outside and draw the first thing you see, join a club, cook something new

• 1 year ago

Explore, also you can join a sports activities.

• 1 year ago

Warhammer series tabletop, Warhammer 40k, Magic the gathering cards, drawing or painting, or try Sudoku puzzle books, and exercise during the mornings.

Hope this idea helps you.

• 1 year ago

Farm.

1 year ago

OMG, you live in Kansas, the middle of nowhere? For anyone else, I would say go to the beach, hike in the hills, dirt bike in the desert, ski on a mountain -- but you live in KANSAS can can't do any of that. I can understand why an Xbox was the most exciting thing in your life.

1 year ago

Basket ball, jogging, meditation and swimming are just a few examples.

Source(s): You didn't need to sell the Xbox to find something else to do.
  • 1 year ago

you will find something without looking sometime. the longer you stay away from your x box the more you will start to think about the "real" world