Dying my hair navy blue at 13?

So I’m 13 ( turn 14 in July) and I really what to have dark jean/ navy hair for spring break (in three weeks). I want to use Manic Panic After Midnight semi permanent dye, and I have medium brown hair with honey blonde highlights. Would this be a good dye for the color I want? Also I get straight A’s, and my mom told me I can do anything I want to with my hair as long as I get her help. My school allows it, and I want to do a big change before I go off to high school. Thanks for th input y’all!!! ((A.N.: my hair kind of looks lik this, but my highlight are a little chunkier, and slightly grown out.))

Favorite Answer

Yeah it'll work. It would obviously be better to go to a salon where they can bleach your hair and put the color in so it'll turn out nicer, but if that isnt an option what you're planning will work out fine

Why at 13 do you HAVE the NEED to draw attention to yourself? At 13, as a parent, my child would not die their hair anything yet. You can go down the road of destroying your hair later on. Most assuredly my child would not bleach strip their hair color yet.

do it but it may not show very well as your hair is dark maybe bleach your hair if you are gain enoguh

• Joe

My feeling about this is that it's fine to try it when you're young.

Go ahead; have some fun. It's not a lifetime commitment.

Source(s): Old guy who has been around.

Women with died hair use to be cool because it ment they were punks. Now they should be avoided like the plague because it means they are feminists at SJWs