Pet red collared lorikeet randomly died.?

I woke up this morning to feed gatsby my olive red collared lorikeet (olive because he has a mutation) and he was dead on the bottom of hes cage. There were no visible signs besides the back of hes neck hes feathers were a bit messy. I let him out yesterday morning, he was pretty quiet, i didnt pay much attention... show more I woke up this morning to feed gatsby my olive red collared lorikeet (olive because he has a mutation) and he was dead on the bottom of hes cage.
There were no visible signs besides the back of hes neck hes feathers were a bit messy.
I let him out yesterday morning, he was pretty quiet, i didnt pay much attention and sat in the bathroom for the whole time i think. (Was getting ready for the day)
When i came in he was excited and dancing around being cheeky but was hopping around or anything.
I feed him yesterday afternoon and he was fine than.
I didnt let him out yesterday afternoon because i was busy and had to go get groceries, by the time i got back it was dark and i forgot to cover him up. (Cover him up so that he doesnt wake up at the break of light in the morning screeching and waking me up)

We take him to the bird vet in brisbane and every checkup he has said he is extremely healthly and a fit bird. Also he was young at an age of about 4 or 5 years old.

He was a very great bird, had some much personality and i loved him very much and would like to know why he had to go.