Why do men excel in the real world, but struggle during their school years, and women excel during school years, but struggle in real world?

I’ve noticed that boys tend to struggle socially and academically a lot in school typically but tend to catch their stride and do well for themselves ultimately once they get into the real world, but women tend to excel in school socially and academically but once they get into the real world, they kind of flame... show more I’ve noticed that boys tend to struggle socially and academically a lot in school typically but tend to catch their stride and do well for themselves ultimately once they get into the real world, but women tend to excel in school socially and academically but once they get into the real world, they kind of flame out and struggle to get established. Most of the women I know that I’ve grown up with who have all done really well in school all kind of burned out, developed psychiatric diseases such as anxiety and depression and bipolar disorder or struggle with insecurity and alcoholism or drug use in their 20s and mid 20s and late 20s, and all of them work less than stellar careers and havent done much for themselves and feel like they arent happy chasing career growth, as compared to men who I know have all done relatively well for themselves and carved their own future even though they weren’t anything special during school