Nothing makes me happy, why?

So I was single for the longest time, decided it was time to get a gf and get out of my rental that was too expensive... ended up getting gf, and we rented this perfect condo. We split everything, she makes good money, shes awesome, super nice, pretty, good family. Seriously a dream girl.. and for some reason... show more So I was single for the longest time, decided it was time to get a gf and get out of my rental that was too expensive... ended up getting gf, and we rented this perfect condo. We split everything, she makes good money, shes awesome, super nice, pretty, good family. Seriously a dream girl.. and for some reason everything that I want always turns to crap in 6 months or less.

I'm completely miserable, i hate spending time with her, i hate her friends. Yet I fake it, she has no idea and shes in love with me. But im so far from that.

My biggest fantasy is to pack up my stuff in my truck and just drive till something new happens.

I think it's because I hate myself. I'm insecure, I constantly worry, I think im ugly but I'm good looking, I'm constantly questioning if I'm worth anything or just another cog in the wheel. I could literally quit my job and they would find a replacement the next day. I could kill myself and people would easily forget about me.

Wtf do I do
1 answer 1