Have you had implanon/nexaplon replaced?

Just had my Implanon replaced yesterday and wondering how the healing process went for everyone? My gauze is quite bloody which freaked me out but but i suppose i should have expected that from a cut. It's 9:30am and i feel like throwing up and crying simultaneously. I never had any problems with my last... show more Just had my Implanon replaced yesterday and wondering how the healing process went for everyone?
My gauze is quite bloody which freaked me out but but i suppose i should have expected that from a cut. It's 9:30am and i feel like throwing up and crying simultaneously. I never had any problems with my last implant but I'm feeling quite anxious and emotional this morning. I'm hoping these symtoms settle down as the new implant adjusts. I was lucky to have a doctor that had done hundreds of replacements so I'm not overly worried about something having gone wrong. My arm is sore as all hell though...but that's bruising for you.
0