Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 months ago

willl captain America die in avengers 4?

chris evans tweeted that the shooting is officially wraped up. it was a honour to play this character for over 8 years

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Boo
    Lv 4
    8 months ago
    Best Answer

I hope not, he's my favourite

• 8 months ago

Yes he will probably, very sad he will disappear into ntohingness

• 8 months ago

yes. expired contracts will kill Cap. Sadness.

• 8 months ago

It's possible but doubtful

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ctc453
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Yes, and iron man

• 8 months ago

its not true,i love him a lot.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No one knows. IIRC Evans' contract is ending for Captain America with this movie and he's said he's done playing the character. One fan theory I heard is that the resolution of the movie will have all the characters who are still alive die and all the ones who are dead come back. This makes sense since a number of the people left alive in Infinity War, like Cap and Iron Man, are a bit older and looking to retire, while a lot of the characters who were killed off, like Black Panther, Spiderman, and most of the Guardians of the Galaxy, are people who they still have franchise plans for.

• 8 months ago

could happen

• 8 months ago

I think you can go to the bank that one of the original Avengers is going to die, and one or more others will retire in a way that leaves no doubt that they aren't coming back.

It won't be Black Widow, she has her own movie coming up. It's PROBABLY not Thor, because Ragnarok has caused people to start talking about a Thor 4. So it's possible Cap dies.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

no i love captain america

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.